Emerald America is always interested in hearing from people who have an interest in careers as cannabis tour guides and helping with the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Conducting tours of Seattle area cannabis businesses, Woodinville and other sites in the area, as required.
- Coordinating with other companies to ensure smooth operation.
- Updating website as needed and the design/creation of new materials to promote the business.
- Business development & marketing
- Must be a legal resident of the US and at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license & a good driving record
- Foreign language fluency is a definite plus (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German)
- High level of interest and knowledge about the cannabis industry, laws and history of the movement to end cannabis prohibition in the US.
- Strong organizing skills and the ability to coordinate with others.
If you are interested, please leave your information and a statement in the fields below. We will follow up with suitable candidates and will request a copy of your resume.